Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Love Is In The Air

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband. I have painted this silhouette to celebrate love, love that you may share with someone else. 

Love is in the Air
8x10
$100


My Vows: 

John, before I met you, I did not believe in love.
I thought love was an ancient myth everyone still believed in.
However, love it not a myth, it is an innate emotion that was buried deep with in my heart that you somehow unburied. 

I love you John because make me laugh everyday.

You always let me have the last spoonful of ice cream.

You tell me I am beautiful, even without make-up or clothes.

You have taught me to believe in myself, and to love myself for exactly who I am and who I will become.

Most importantly, you taught me what love is.

It is unconditional, personal and impersonal, quiet and explosive, uncontrollable, impossible, and a never ending energy that surges through my mind, body, and soul. 

Today, I make you a lifetime of promises.

I promise to encourage your creativity and passion because it is what makes you unique and wonderful.

I promise to nurture your dreams and desires because through them, your soul radiates. 

I promise to be your partner in all things, and under any circumstance; happy or sad, easy or difficult, through the sunshine and through the rain.

I promise to help shoulder our challenges because through them, we will emerge stronger.

I promise to always laugh with you and to never go to bed angry.

I promise to share the joys of life with you, including making breakfast on a rainy Sunday morning, watching the sunset on the beach in the middle of winter, cuddling up on the couch watching scary movies, holding hands as we walk, seeing a beaver panelbecause with you, these moments are treasuredjust a little bit more.

Lastly, I promise to be faithful, honest, and to love youbecause one life with you could never be enough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment